Friday, October 2, 2009


I put the boat into the water, yesterday. It was time to find out if she'd float. I motored for a little while. I didn't encounter any problems. The winds were gusting at about 5 to 10 mph from the west on the lake. I put her into a slip for the night though the mast step repair/upgrade awaits completion. I'm waiting on parts from Catalina Direct. Sometime later today, I'll inspect her further. There was a storm front that came through our area last night. I am hopeful she rode it out well.

Happy Sailing

No comments:

Post a Comment